PET-FRIENDLY APARTMENTS IN HI-NELLA, NJ
Looking for an apartment near Cherry Hill, NJ to call home for you and your pet? Fox Pointe Apartment Homes offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans designed with you and your pets in mind. Whether big or small, we know that your furry friends are part of your family, so when we welcome you, we welcome them too. Camden County has a lot to offer you and your furry friends. You'll be close enough to all the action over the river in Philadelphia, while still enjoying the suburban life in New Jersey.
Hi-Nella, NJ Pet-Friendly Locations
Our homes also offer fantastic amenities you and your pets can enjoy. Our pet-friendly apartments for rent are near plenty of local parks for your dogs to burn off some energy! Choose to explore and take your dog to a local off-leash dog park, such as Timber Creek Pooch Park or Duke’s Dog Run at Freedom Park. These parks offer plenty of space for your dog to run and play!
Our Pet Policy
- Housebroken dogs, cats, and service animals permitted
- No breeding of any animal allowed
- All residents are required to sign the Pet Addendum and provide a photo of their pet.
- Pet Fees: (one-time flat non-refundable): $400 (due at move-in) and monthly pet rent is $50 for the 1st pet and an additional $25 for the 2nd pet.
- Two pets maximum
- Breed restrictions do apply. Please contact us for more information.